Mergers & acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions – Making sure your interests are best represented
Sometimes the best way to improve your competitive position in the marketplace is through a merger or acquisition. Not only is this a complex and time consuming process, if it is not well researched and skilfully negotiated it could make matters worse, not better.
This is definitely a situation where you need the support and assistance of trained professionals. We can help you:
- Strategic planning to determine suitable acquisition criteria
- Identifying suitable candidates companies
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Developing a negotiating strategy
- Performing financial and operational due diligence
- Preparing the necessary financial projections
- Identifying potential finance sources
- Preparing and presenting finance applications
- Assisting with negotiations
- Assisting with post-acquisition integration
It is equally important to seek professional help and advice when disposing of a business.
We can help with valuing the assets, preparing the business for sale, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
Above all, we can help you time the disposal so as to minimise your tax exposure.
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you in this important area.